Support of this work by grants from the National Science Foundation (USA) and the U. S. -Hungarian Joint Fund (Hungary) is gratefully acknowledged.
Ultrathin graphite oxide–polyelectrolyte composites prepared by self-assembly: Transition between conductive and non-conductive states†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 637–641, August 1996
How to Cite
Kotov, N. A., Dékány, I. and Fendler, J. H. (1996), Ultrathin graphite oxide–polyelectrolyte composites prepared by self-assembly: Transition between conductive and non-conductive states. Adv. Mater., 8: 637–641. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080806
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!