The author thanks D. Haarer of the University of Bayreuth for the provision of the PMPS, and N. Matsumoto and M. Morita for their support.
Temperature dependence of the electroluminescent characteristics of light-emitting diodes made from poly(methylphenylsilane)†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 657–659, August 1996
How to Cite
Suzuki, H. (1996), Temperature dependence of the electroluminescent characteristics of light-emitting diodes made from poly(methylphenylsilane). Adv. Mater., 8: 657–659. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080812
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!