Departamento de Química Orgánica I, Facultad de Química, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, E-28040 Madrid (Spain)
New LEDs based on soluble poly(2,6-naphthylenevinylene)†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 663–666, August 1996
How to Cite
Hanack, M., Segura, J. L. and Spreitzer, H. (1996), New LEDs based on soluble poly(2,6-naphthylenevinylene). Adv. Mater., 8: 663–666. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080814
This work was supported in part by the BMBF project “Grundlagen and Wirkungsweisen polymerer Leuchtdioden”, Förderkennzeichen 03N1004B3. J. L. S. is indebted to the Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia of Spain for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank M. Hohloch for stimulating discussions and for his help in preparing the manuscript.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!