We acknowledge financial support from the Belgian government, the Belgian National Science Foundation, and the University of Leuven. M. K. is a research fellow of the European Union, T. V. is a postdoctoral researcher, and S. H. a research assistant of the Belgian National Fund of Scientific Research (NFWO). C. B. acknowledges Financial support from the Flemish Institute for Advancement of the Scientific and Technological Research in Industry (IWT).
Second-order nonlinear optical properties of a chromophore-functionalized polypeptide†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 756–759, September 1996
How to Cite
Verbiest, T., Samyn, C., Boutton, C., Houbrechts, S., Kauranen, M. and Persoons, A. (1996), Second-order nonlinear optical properties of a chromophore-functionalized polypeptide. Adv. Mater., 8: 756–759. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080912
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 1996
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!