On leave from the Institute of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Science, Chernogolovka, MD 142432, Russia
The first radical salt of the polyoxometalate cluster [P2W18O62]6⊖ with bis(ethylenedithio)tetrathiafulvalene (ET): ET11[P2W18O62] · 3H2O†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 801–803, October 1996
How to Cite
Coronado, E., Galán-Mascarós, J. R., Giménez-Saiz, C., Gómez-Garcĺa, C. J. and Laukhin, V. N. (1996), The first radical salt of the polyoxometalate cluster [P2W18O62]6⊖ with bis(ethylenedithio)tetrathiafulvalene (ET): ET11[P2W18O62] · 3H2O. Adv. Mater., 8: 801–803. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960081005
This work is supported by the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (CICYT) and the Generalitat de Cataluña (CIRIT) (Grant QFN93-4510), the European Union (Network on New Molecular Conductors, and post-doctoral grant to CJG) and the Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo. JRG thanks the Generalitat Valenciana for a predoctoral fellowship. VNL thanks the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia for a Sabbatical year grant.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!