Financial support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (F49620-96-1-007), and the National Science Foundation REU program is gratefully acknowledged. Special thanks to Gentex Corporation for the donation of conductive oxide coated glass and to 3M for the donation of Li[N(SO2CF3)2].
Rapid switching solid state electrochromic devices based on complementary conducting polymer films†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 808–811, October 1996
How to Cite
Sapp, S. A., Sotzing, G. A., Reddinger, J. L. and Reynolds, J. R. (1996), Rapid switching solid state electrochromic devices based on complementary conducting polymer films. Adv. Mater., 8: 808–811. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960081008
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!