The authors are pleased to acknowledge continued technical assistance from Richard Poinsot and Prof. Antoine Herr and helpful discussion with Dr. Mohamed Kurmoo. This work was partially supported by the CNRS and by the Human Capital and Mobility Program of E.U. (Network: “Magnetic Molecular Materials”, No. ERBCHRXCT 920080).
Ferromagnetic order in a novel imino nitroxide (IT)Py(C CH) radical derived from 2-ethynyl-pyridine†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 826–829, October 1996
How to Cite
Romero, F. M., Ziessel, R., Drillon, M., Tholence, J.-L., Paulsen, C., Kyritsakas, N. and Fisher, J. (1996), Ferromagnetic order in a novel imino nitroxide (IT)Py(C CH) radical derived from 2-ethynyl-pyridine. Adv. Mater., 8: 826–829. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960081013
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!