The authors thank the National Science Foundation (Chemistry and Materials Research) and the State of Arizona Material Characterization Program for financial support of this research. In addition we thank the Max Planck Institut für Polymerforschung for support of the characterization studies performed during the sabbatical of DFO. We specifically thank M. Bach and G. Weber, MPI, for assistance with the 2D-WAXS and the polarization microscopy, respectively.
Supramolecular fibers from a liquid crystalline octa-substituted copper phthalocyanine†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 926–928, November 1996
How to Cite
Osburn, E. J., Schmidt, A., Chau, L.-K., Chen, S.-Y., Smolenyak, P., Armstrong, N. R. and O'Brien, D. F. (1996), Supramolecular fibers from a liquid crystalline octa-substituted copper phthalocyanine. Adv. Mater., 8: 926–928. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960081113
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!