LG Electronics Research Center, 16 Woomyeon-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 137–140 (Korea)
Efficient green electroluminescent diodes based on poly (2-dimethyloctylsilyl-1,4-phenylenevinylene)†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 979–982, December 1996
How to Cite
Kim, S. T., Hwang, D.-H., Li, X. C., Grüner, J., Friend, R. H., Holmes, A. B. and Shim, H. K. (1996), Efficient green electroluminescent diodes based on poly (2-dimethyloctylsilyl-1,4-phenylenevinylene). Adv. Mater., 8: 979–982. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960081206
The authors are grateful to D. S. Thomas, A. Koch, and M. G. Harrison for their valuable help with measurements and for useful discussions. We acknowledge support from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, and from the commission of the European Community, Esprit programme LEDFOS 8013. We also wish to thank J. W. Lee, J. S. Lee, H. J. Kwon and Y. W. Jung at the Analytical laboratory of LG-ERC for their surface and structural characterizations.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!