We thank Prof. David Cahen (Weizmann Institute) for suggesting the spatially resolved measurements and Prof. P. Petroff (UCSB) for making the OBIC instrumentation available to us. We thank Dr. G. Yu (UNIAX) and M. McGehee (UCSB) for help in the early phases of this research, work at UCSB was supported by the office of naval research (ONR) under n00014-91-J-1235 and by the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI RP8007-21); work at UNIAX was partially supported by ONR under N00014-95-C-0356.
Imaging the structure of the p-n junction in polymer light-emitting electrochemical cells†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 985–987, December 1996
How to Cite
Dick, D. J., Heeger, A. J., Yang, Y. and Pei, Q. (1996), Imaging the structure of the p-n junction in polymer light-emitting electrochemical cells. Adv. Mater., 8: 985–987. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960081208
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!