We thank our colleagues E. A. Chandross, A. Fang. H. E. Katz. J. G. Laquindanum. E. Reichmanis, and L. J. Rothberg for useful discussions.
Highly ordered vacuum-deposited thin films of metallophthalocyanines and their applications in field-effect transistors†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 42–44, Januar 1997
How to Cite
Bao, Z., Lovinger, A. J. and Dodabalapur, A. (1997), Highly ordered vacuum-deposited thin films of metallophthalocyanines and their applications in field-effect transistors. Adv. Mater., 9: 42–44. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090108
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!