This work was supported in part by NSF grant PHY 9312572 and made use of the Harvard MRSEC shared facilities. The authors acknowledge Hans Robinson, Dr. Hans Biebuyck, Dr. James L. Wilbur, and Dr. Jabez McClelland, for assistance with the initial stages of this work. The authors also thank Dr. Yuanchang Lu for assistance in generating SEM images, Joseph Thywissen for a careful reading of the manuscript, and Kent Johnson, Dr. Andreas Bard, and Dr. John Gillaspy for many helpful discussions.
Demonstration of a nanolithographic technique using a self-assembled monolayer resist for neutral atomic cesium†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 52–55, Januar 1997
How to Cite
Prentiss, M., Berggren, K. K., Younkin, R., Cheung, E., Tinkham, M., Ralph, D. C., Black, C. T., Whitesides, G. M. and Black, A. J. (1997), Demonstration of a nanolithographic technique using a self-assembled monolayer resist for neutral atomic cesium. Adv. Mater., 9: 52–55. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090111
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!