We thank Stiftung Volkswagenwerk, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (equipment and Liebig grant to J.J.W.) and Otto-Röhm-Gedächtnisstiftung for generous support of this work.
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 138–143, February 1997
How to Cite
Wolff, J. J., Längle, D., Hillenbrand, D., Wortmann, R., Matschiner, R., Glania, C. and Kramer, P. (1997), Dipolar NLO-phores with large off-diagonal components of the second-order polarizability tensor. Adv. Mater., 9: 138–143. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090209
Dedicated to Professor Walter Siebert on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!