This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on a Priority Area (No. 07215262) from the Ministry of Education. Science, Sports and Culture of the Japanese Government.
A new method for chemical modification of conductive polypyrroles without destroying their conductivity†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 149–153, February 1997
How to Cite
Ono, N., Tsukamura, C., Nomura, Y., Hironaga, H., Murashima, T. and Ogawa, T. (1997), A new method for chemical modification of conductive polypyrroles without destroying their conductivity. Adv. Mater., 9: 149–153. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090212
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!