Work was carried out with support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Liquid crystalline macrocycles: Novel glass-forming nematic materials that can undergo charge transfer induced phase transitions†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 241–244, March 1997
How to Cite
Neumann, B., Joachimi, D. and Tschierske, C. (1997), Liquid crystalline macrocycles: Novel glass-forming nematic materials that can undergo charge transfer induced phase transitions. Adv. Mater., 9: 241–244. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090312
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!