This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation, a grant from the ETH Research Council, and the U.S. Office of Naval Research (postdoctoral fellowship to R.R.T.). We thank Dr. Lyle Isaacs for helpful discussions.
Tetraethynylethene molecular scaffolding: Nonlinear optical, redox, and amphiphilic properties of donor functionalized polytriacetylene and expanded radialenes†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 339–343, April 1997
How to Cite
Schreiber, M., Tykwinski, R. R., Diederich, F., Spreiter, R., Gubler, U., Bosshard, C., Poberaj, I., Günter, P., Boudon, C., Gisselbrecht, J.-P., Gross, M., Jonas, U. and Ringsdorf, H. (1997), Tetraethynylethene molecular scaffolding: Nonlinear optical, redox, and amphiphilic properties of donor functionalized polytriacetylene and expanded radialenes. Adv. Mater., 9: 339–343. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090412
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 1996
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!