This work has been carried out under the European contract No. CII*-CT94-0039 and Spanish CICYT project TIC96-0068. One of us (M.A.) gratefully acknowledges a F.P.U. fellowship from the Spanish Ministerio de Education y Ciencia.
An alternative design strategy for thin photorefractive polymer structures†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 423–426, Mai 1997
How to Cite
Agulló-López, F., Carrascosa, M. and Aguilar, M. (1997), An alternative design strategy for thin photorefractive polymer structures. Adv. Mater., 9: 423–426. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090514
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!