We gratefully acknowledge the antecedent of this report provided by Dr. Peter C. Ellingson in his Ph.D. dissertation from this laboratory. This work is supported in part by the Polymers Program of the National Science Foundation. USA (DMR-9203289). and by the Research Laboratories of Eastman Kodak Company.
Preserving a globular protein shape on glass slides: A self-assembled monolayer approach†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 426–429, Mai 1997
How to Cite
Yang, Z. and Yu, H. (1997), Preserving a globular protein shape on glass slides: A self-assembled monolayer approach. Adv. Mater., 9: 426–429. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090515
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!