This work was supported by the Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Division of Material Sciences, and the Division of Energy Biosciences of the U.S. Department of Energy, Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF0098. The work was also supported by the NSF Young Investigator Award (RCS) and the Beckman Foundation Young Investigator Award (RCS). We thank Professor Robert Fletterick for suggesting the hexokinase system. Nathanial David for critical reading of the manuscript, and Mark Alper for continued encouragement of this research program.
Coupling of an induced fit enzyme to polydiacetylene thin films: Colorimetric detection of glucose†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 481–483, June 1997
How to Cite
Cheng, Q. and Stevens, R. C. (1997), Coupling of an induced fit enzyme to polydiacetylene thin films: Colorimetric detection of glucose. Adv. Mater., 9: 481–483. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090605
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!