This research was funded by a grant from the Progetto Strategico Materiali Innovativi of Consiglio Nazionale Ricerche, Roma (Italy).
Conformational polymorphism of oligothiophenes: X-ray structure of the monoclinic form of 3, 3′, 4″, 3″′-Tetrakis(methylsulfany-l)2, 2′:5′, 2″:5″, 2″′-Quaterthiophene†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 484–487, June 1997
How to Cite
Barbarella, G., Zambianchi, M., del Fresno I Marimon, M., Antolini, L. and Bongini, A. (1997), Conformational polymorphism of oligothiophenes: X-ray structure of the monoclinic form of 3, 3′, 4″, 3″′-Tetrakis(methylsulfany-l)2, 2′:5′, 2″:5″, 2″′-Quaterthiophene. Adv. Mater., 9: 484–487. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090606
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!