This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in the Priority Area “Molecular Superstructure” from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan.
Phototropic discrimination of the polymerization behavior of diacetylene Langmuir–Blodgett films by an azobenzene-containing monolayer†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 561–563, 1997
How to Cite
Seki, T., Tanaka, K. and Ichimura, K. (1997), Phototropic discrimination of the polymerization behavior of diacetylene Langmuir–Blodgett films by an azobenzene-containing monolayer. Adv. Mater., 9: 561–563. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090709
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!