Maria Bruma is currently Senior Scientist and Deputy Head of Department at the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry in Iasi, Romania. She was born in Valeni-Neamt and received her basic education in Romania. She studied chemistry at the University of Iasi and gained her Ph.D. from the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry in 1971. She was a post-doctoral fellow from 1973 to 1974 at the University of Arizona in Tucson, USA, working on thermostable polymers. She has been a visiting scientist at Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos (1994–1995) and at the University of Potsdam (1993 and 1995–1996). Her research interests, focus on the design and synthesis of novel heterocyclic polymers with properties for high-performance applications.
B/C/N Materials Based on the Graphite Network†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 615–625, Juli 1997
How to Cite
Kawaguchi, M. (1997), B/C/N Materials Based on the Graphite Network. Adv. Mater., 9: 615–625. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090805
The author is deeply grateful to Dr. N. Bartlett, Emeritus Professor of Chemistry, University of California. Berkeley, for his great interest and thoughtful comments on the manuscript. The author also greatfully acknowledges the support of “Research for the Future” Program (No. JSPS-RFTF 96R11701) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!