Department of Chemistry, Politehnica University, Bucharest (Romania).
A ferrocene crown ether–functionalized polypyrrole film electrode for the electrochemical recognition of barium and calcium cations†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 711–713, 1997
How to Cite
Ion, A., Ion, I., Popescu, A., Ungureanu, M., Moutet, J.-C. and Saint-Aman, E. (1997), A ferrocene crown ether–functionalized polypyrrole film electrode for the electrochemical recognition of barium and calcium cations. Adv. Mater., 9: 711–713. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090905
The authors thank “Region Rhône-Alpes” for partial financial support through the TEMPRA program. Dr. A. Deronzier is warmly acknowledged for fruitful discussions.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!