Financial support from the National Science Foundation through a Faculty Early Career Development Award (DMR-9625433) is gratefully acknowledged. A research gift from the Raychem Corp. is also gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Jeff Reimer for providing solid-state NMR analysis capabilities.
Highly ordered polymer–inorganic nanocomposites via monomer self assembly: In situ condensation approach†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 731–736, 1997
How to Cite
Gray, D. H., Hu, S., Juuang, E. and Gin, D. L. (1997), Highly ordered polymer–inorganic nanocomposites via monomer self assembly: In situ condensation approach. Adv. Mater., 9: 731–736. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970090912
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!