This work was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (96-29854) and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research(F49620-96-1-0067 and F49620-97-1-0232).
Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) prepared via electrochemical polymerization of EDOT, 2,2′-Bis(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (BiEDOT), and their TMS derivatives†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 795–798, 1997
How to Cite
Sotzing, G. A., Reynolds, J. R. and Steel, P. J. (1997), Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) prepared via electrochemical polymerization of EDOT, 2,2′-Bis(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (BiEDOT), and their TMS derivatives. Adv. Mater., 9: 795–798. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970091005
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!