The Sheffield group thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a DFG fellowship (M. Grell), the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organisation (NEDO) of Japan for partial support through the International Collaborative Project “Organic Electroluminescence”, and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council for support under a Materials Commission ROPA award (reference: GR/K62835). We gratefully acknowledge useful discussions with Dr. Xiao Long, Prof. David Dunmur, Louise Brandon, Prof. Peter Raynes and Dr. Andrew Hudson.
A glass-forming conjugated main-chain liquid crystal polymer for polarized electroluminescence applications†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 798–802, 1997
How to Cite
Grell, M., Bradley, D. D. C., Inbasekaran, M. and Woo, E. P. (1997), A glass-forming conjugated main-chain liquid crystal polymer for polarized electroluminescence applications. Adv. Mater., 9: 798–802. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970091006
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!