We thank Dr. Philip Woodall for his considerable technical assistance. We also thank the EC (Project ERB CHRX-CT940461), the EPSRC (STL, PPE, IG, MOJ, MS), GEC-Marconi Ltd. (STL), the Royal Society (PPE) and CICYT (Project Mat. 95/0809) (CR, UA, EM) for financial support.
Induction of high-temperature superconductivity in pulsed laser ablated La2CuO4 thin films by room temperature chemical oxidation†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 823–826, 1997
How to Cite
Lees, S. T., Edwards, P. P., Gameson, I., Jones, M. O., Slaski, M., Rial, C., Amador, U. and Morán, E. (1997), Induction of high-temperature superconductivity in pulsed laser ablated La2CuO4 thin films by room temperature chemical oxidation. Adv. Mater., 9: 823–826. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970091013
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!