The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the US army research office and the national science foundation science and technology center for photoinduced charge transfer (grant #CHE- 9120001). we thank Carl T. Lira, Karl D. Hirschman, William G. Herkstroeter, and Liz Jarrait for their technical and experimental assistance.
Critical behavior and the processing of nanoscale porous materials†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 921–926, 1997
How to Cite
von Behren, J., Chimowitz, E. H. and Fauchet, P. M. (1997), Critical behavior and the processing of nanoscale porous materials. Adv. Mater., 9: 921–926. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970091116
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!