We thank Dr. Peter Sommer-Larsen for fruitful discussions and the EU HCM network “Novel third-order nonlinear optical materials” as well as the Danish Research Councils for financial support.
Large third-order nonlinear optical response from molecules with effective multidirectional charge-transfer transitions: New design of third-order nonlinear chromophores†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 14, pages 1113–1116, 1997
How to Cite
Greve, D. R., Schougaard, S. B., Geisler, T., Petersen, J. C. and Biørnholm, T. (1997), Large third-order nonlinear optical response from molecules with effective multidirectional charge-transfer transitions: New design of third-order nonlinear chromophores. Adv. Mater., 9: 1113–1116. doi: 10.1002/adma.19970091411
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 1997
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!