3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene–Pyridine-Based Polymers: Redox or n-Type Electronic Conductivity?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 24, pages 1844–1846, December, 2002
How to Cite
DuBois, C.J. and Reynolds, J.R. (2002), 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene–Pyridine-Based Polymers: Redox or n-Type Electronic Conductivity?. Adv. Mater., 14: 1844–1846. doi: 10.1002/adma.200290016
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!