Our own activities in the field are financed by the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. (MAT2002-00824: Synthesis and properties of 1D, 2D, and 3D magnetic nanomaterials). M. L. also acknowledges the financial support from the European Union for his stay at the University of Santiago (MCFI-2001-0837: Polymeric membranes with tunable nanochannels for the electrodeposition of metal nanowires) and the University of Torino for conceding research leave.
Block Copolymers as a Tool for Nanomaterial Fabrication†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 1583–1594, October, 2003
How to Cite
Lazzari, M. and López-Quintela, M.A. (2003), Block Copolymers as a Tool for Nanomaterial Fabrication. Adv. Mater., 15: 1583–1594. doi: 10.1002/adma.200300382
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!