The author is grateful to his collaborators: Drs. Xuedong Bai, Ruiping Gao, Enge Wang, Yolande Berta, Christopher Ma, and Mostafa El-Sayed. Thanks the financial support from NSF and NASA (URETI) and NSFC.
New Developments in Transmission Electron Microscopy for Nanotechnology†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 18, pages 1497–1514, September, 2003
How to Cite
Wang, Z.L. (2003), New Developments in Transmission Electron Microscopy for Nanotechnology. Adv. Mater., 15: 1497–1514. doi: 10.1002/adma.200300384
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!