We are thankful to our colleagues (I. Bello, C. S. Lee, and N. Wang), post-doctoral fellows (J. Q. Hu, H. Y. Peng, and W. S. Shi), graduate students (C. P. Li, X. M. Meng, and Y. H. Tang), and visiting professors (D. P. Yu and Y. F. Zhang) to COSDAF for their contributions to the work described in this paper. The work described herein was supported by grants from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR (Project No. 8 730 016 (e.g. CityU 3/01C); 9 040 533 (e.g. CityU 1033/00P)) and City University of Hong Kong.
Oxide-Assisted Growth of Semiconducting Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 7-8, pages 635–640, April, 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, R.-Q., Lifshitz, Y. and Lee, S.-T. (2003), Oxide-Assisted Growth of Semiconducting Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 15: 635–640. doi: 10.1002/adma.200301641
- Issue online: 9 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!