The authors thank W. Reichert (Forschungszentrum Jülich, FZJ, Germany) for XRD measurements, K. H. Rauwald and R. Laufs (FZJ) for their invaluable assistance during plasma spraying and thermal cycling tests. The discussions about the thermal expansion measurements with Prof. X. H. Zhao of Peking Normal University of China and about the SEM experiments with L. H. Ge of Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry (CIAC, China) were highly appreciated by the authors. Most of the experiments in this paper were carried out in, and financially supported by, the FZJ, the rest of the work was finished at the CIAC and financially supported by “Bai Ren” and “863 (2002AA332010)” Projects.
Lanthanum–Cerium Oxide as a Thermal Barrier-Coating Material for High-Temperature Applications†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 17, pages 1438–1442, September, 2003
How to Cite
Cao, X., Vassen, R., Fischer, W., Tietz, F., Jungen, W. and Stöver, D. (2003), Lanthanum–Cerium Oxide as a Thermal Barrier-Coating Material for High-Temperature Applications. Adv. Mater., 15: 1438–1442. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304132
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!