The authors acknowledge financial support from TMR EUROLED, and the Austrian FWF project P14170-TPH. CDL-AFM is a key member of the long term AT&S research activities. Supporting information is available from the authors upon request.
Organic Light-Emitting Devices Fabricated from Semiconducting Nanospheres†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 800–804, May, 2003
How to Cite
Piok, T., Gamerith, S., Gadermaier, C., Plank, H., Wenzl, F.P., Patil, S., Montenegro, R., Kietzke, T., Neher, D., Scherf, U., Landfester, K. and List, E.J.W. (2003), Organic Light-Emitting Devices Fabricated from Semiconducting Nanospheres. Adv. Mater., 15: 800–804. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304253
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!