We acknowledge the financial support of National Science Foundation sponsored Material Research Science and Engineering Center at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst under contract DMR9809365 and the Department of Energy under contract FG02-96ER45612. UJ would like to thank the ministry of education of Korea for its financial support toward the Electrical and Computer Engineering Division at POSTECH through its BK21 program. JKK acknowledges the support of the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2002-05-D0008, and national RND Program for nanoscience and technology (M1-0214-00-0230) by MOST.
Volume Contractions Induced by Crosslinking: A Novel Route to Nanoporous Polymer Films†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 1247–1250, August, 2003
How to Cite
Jeong, U., Ryu, D.Y., Kim, J.K., Kim, D.H., Russell, T.P. and Hawker, C.J. (2003), Volume Contractions Induced by Crosslinking: A Novel Route to Nanoporous Polymer Films. Adv. Mater., 15: 1247–1250. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304401
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!