This work was supported in part by a Central Allocation grant (Project No. CityU 3/01C (8730016)) and a CERG grant (Project No. CityU 1063/01P (9040637)) of the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR.
Growth Direction and Cross-Sectional Study of Silicon Nanowires†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 7-8, pages 607–609, April, 2003
How to Cite
Li, C.-P., Lee, C.-S., Ma, X.-L., Wang, N., Zhang, R.-Q. and Lee, S.-T. (2003), Growth Direction and Cross-Sectional Study of Silicon Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 15: 607–609. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304409
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!