We acknowledge the financial support of this work by the National Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50 275 142), Ministry of Science and Technology (Grant No. 2202AA302609), and the Program of Hundreds Talent of Chinese Academy of Sciences. The authors are indebted to Prof. Knoll at MPI of Max Planck Society for the gift of PDMS stamps.
Fabrication of Positively Patterned Conducting Polymer Microstructures via One-Step Electrodeposition†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1367–1370, August, 2003
How to Cite
Zhou, F., Chen, M., Liu, W., Liu, J., Liu, Z. and Mu, Z. (2003), Fabrication of Positively Patterned Conducting Polymer Microstructures via One-Step Electrodeposition. Adv. Mater., 15: 1367–1370. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304466
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!