This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 29925412, 200340062) and the Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects (No. 2002CB613401). The authors thank Dr. Barbara Whitesides for her valuable editing suggestion.
From Water-Soluble CdTe Nanocrystals to Fluorescent Nanocrystal–Polymer Transparent Composites Using Polymerizable Surfactants †
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 777–780, May, 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Cui, Z., Wang, Y., Zhang, K., Ji, X., Lü, C., Yang, B. and Gao, M. (2003), From Water-Soluble CdTe Nanocrystals to Fluorescent Nanocrystal–Polymer Transparent Composites Using Polymerizable Surfactants . Adv. Mater., 15: 777–780. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304521
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!