We thank G. Beney for polishing the Al2O3 membranes together with J.-P. Salvetat and G. A. D. Briggs for interesting discussions. The access to electron microscopes was kindly provided by the Centre Interdépartmental de Microscopie Electronique (CIME) at the EPFL.
Shear and Young's Moduli of MoS2 Nanotube Ropes†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 733–736, May, 2003
How to Cite
Kis, A., Mihailovic, D., Remskar, M., Mrzel, A., Jesih, A., Piwonski, I., Kulik, A.J., Benoît, W. and Forró, L. (2003), Shear and Young's Moduli of MoS2 Nanotube Ropes. Adv. Mater., 15: 733–736. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304549
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!