W. W. and P. L. are much indebted to the “Services Fédéraux des Affaires Scientifiques, Techniques et Culturelles” for support in the frame of the “Pôles d'Attraction Interuniversitaires, PAI-4/11”. This research was supported partially by W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. and The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20274024 and No. 50233030). W. W. thanks Prof. R. Jerome, Mr. X. Chen, and Dr. H. Wu for their helpful assistance and advice.
Charge Transfer Complex Inimer: A Facile Route to Dendritic Materials†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1348–1352, August, 2003
How to Cite
Wang, W., Yan, D., Bratton, D., Howdle, S.M., Wang, Q. and Lecomte, P. (2003), Charge Transfer Complex Inimer: A Facile Route to Dendritic Materials. Adv. Mater., 15: 1348–1352. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304551
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!