We thank Dr. Christof Brändli and Thomas Jaramillo for fruitful discussion and help with electron beam evaporation. This work was supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation under grant DMR-96-34396 and the DOE Hydrogen Program under grant DE-FC36-01G011092. It made use of the Materials Research Laboratory central facilities supported by the National Science Foundation under Award DMR-00-80034.
Electrocatalytic Properties of Thin Mesoporous Platinum Films Synthesized Utilizing Potential-Controlled Surfactant Assembly†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 23, pages 2018–2021, December, 2003
How to Cite
Choi, K.-S., McFarland, E.W. and Stucky, G.D. (2003), Electrocatalytic Properties of Thin Mesoporous Platinum Films Synthesized Utilizing Potential-Controlled Surfactant Assembly. Adv. Mater., 15: 2018–2021. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304557
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!