This work was supported by a grant from the Ministry of Education, Taiwan through the Academy Excellent program. We thank Prof. Peidong Yang (Berkeley) for fruitful discussions.
Biomimetic Formation of Porous Single-Crystalline CaCO3 via Nanocrystal Aggregation†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 7-8, pages 621–623, April, 2003
How to Cite
Zhan, J., Lin, H.-P. and Mou, C.-Y. (2003), Biomimetic Formation of Porous Single-Crystalline CaCO3 via Nanocrystal Aggregation. Adv. Mater., 15: 621–623. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304600
- Issue online: 9 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!