This work was funded by a grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation and the European Union Fifth Framework. MMP-1 was a generous gift from Dr. G. B. Fields, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL (USA) and Dr. H. Nagase, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London (UK). Polyurethane sponges were a generous gift from Dr. D. Bezuidenhout and Dr. Zilla, Cape Heart Center, University of Cape Town, South Africa. We thank Dr. M. Höchli and Dr. T. Bächi of the Electron Microscopy Laboratory (EMZ) at the University of Zurich for help with CLSM.
Cell-Responsive Synthetic Hydrogels†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 888–892, June, 2003
How to Cite
Lutolf, M.P., Raeber, G.P., Zisch, A.H., Tirelli, N. and Hubbell, J.A. (2003), Cell-Responsive Synthetic Hydrogels. Adv. Mater., 15: 888–892. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304621
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!