We are indebted to F. Boulmedais for her help with the waveguide experiments. NJ is indebted to the Faculté de Chirurgie Dentaire of Strasbourg for financial support.
Bioactive Coatings Based on a Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Architecture Functionalized by Embedded Proteins†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 692–695, May, 2003
How to Cite
Jessel, N., Atalar, F., Lavalle, P., Mutterer, J., Decher, G., Schaaf, P., Voegel, J.-C. and Ogier, J. (2003), Bioactive Coatings Based on a Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Architecture Functionalized by Embedded Proteins. Adv. Mater., 15: 692–695. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304634
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!