This work has been supported in part by the Office of Naval Research, a Career Award from the National Science Foundation (DMR-9983893), and a Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y. X. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002-2007) and an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow (2000-2002).
Triangular Nanoplates of Silver: Synthesis, Characterization, and Use as Sacrificial Templates For Generating Triangular Nanorings of Gold†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 695–699, May, 2003
How to Cite
Sun, Y. and Xia, Y. (2003), Triangular Nanoplates of Silver: Synthesis, Characterization, and Use as Sacrificial Templates For Generating Triangular Nanorings of Gold. Adv. Mater., 15: 695–699. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304652
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!