The authors thank Prof. J. Dual and S. Blunier at the Institute of Mechanical Systems IMES at ETHZ for generously providing access to all clean room equipment. Dr. R. Schoenmakers and Prof. J. Hubbell are gratefully acknowledged for inviting us to perform the fluorescence experiments at their institute. We also thank Hans Wyss for acquiring the Hg porosimetry data.
A Miniaturized Enzyme Reactor Based on Hierarchically Shaped Porous Ceramic Microstruts†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 1191–1194, July, 2003
How to Cite
Heule, M., Rezwan, K., Cavalli, L. and Gauckler, L.J. (2003), A Miniaturized Enzyme Reactor Based on Hierarchically Shaped Porous Ceramic Microstruts. Adv. Mater., 15: 1191–1194. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304670
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!