We thank the Israeli Ministry of Science, Culture and Sports for supporting this research via an Infrastructure grant. R.K.R thanks the Bar-Ilan Research Authority for his postdoctoral fellowship. A.G. thanks the German Ministry of Science through the Deutsche-Israel program, DIP, for its support.
Fabrication of the MgCxCo3 Ternary Phase Encapsulated in Carbon Nanoflasks†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 926–930, June, 2003
How to Cite
Rana, R.K., Xu, X.N., Yeshurun, Y. and Gedanken, A. (2003), Fabrication of the MgCxCo3 Ternary Phase Encapsulated in Carbon Nanoflasks. Adv. Mater., 15: 926–930. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304690
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!