This work was partially supported by Adam Opel AG, BSR Solar Technologies, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie in addition to the basic funding by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft. We would also like to acknowledge the input of the other members of the hydrogen storage team, J. M. Bellosta von Colbe, M. Germann, M. Mamatha, W. Schmidt, A. Taguchi, C. Weidenthaler, and B. Zibrovius.
Improved Hydrogen Storage Properties of Ti-Doped Sodium Alanate Using Titanium Nanoparticles as Doping Agents†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1012–1015, June, 2003
How to Cite
Bogdanović, B., Felderhoff, M., Kaskel, S., Pommerin, A., Schlichte, K. and Schüth, F. (2003), Improved Hydrogen Storage Properties of Ti-Doped Sodium Alanate Using Titanium Nanoparticles as Doping Agents. Adv. Mater., 15: 1012–1015. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304711
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!