This work was supported by the European Union (TMR-Network on Molecular magnetism: From materials to the devices, and COST Action on Inorganic Molecular Conductors), by the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (Projects n° MAT2001–3507 and BQU2002–01091), and by FCT-Portugal (POCTI//35452/CTM/2000). E.M.F. thanks the MCyT for a fellowship grant.
Metallic Conductivity in a Polyoxovanadate Radical Salt of Bis(ethylenedithio)tetrathiafulvalene (BEDT-TTF): Synthesis, Structure, and Physical Characterization of β″-(BEDT-TTF)5[H3V10O28]·4H2O†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 324–327, February, 2004
How to Cite
Coronado, E., Galán-Mascarós, J. R., Giménez-Saiz, C., Gómez-García, C. J., Martínez-Ferrero, E., Almeida, M. and Lopes, E. B. (2004), Metallic Conductivity in a Polyoxovanadate Radical Salt of Bis(ethylenedithio)tetrathiafulvalene (BEDT-TTF): Synthesis, Structure, and Physical Characterization of β″-(BEDT-TTF)5[H3V10O28]·4H2O. Adv. Mater., 16: 324–327. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304773
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!